YES! It’s safer to buy magic mushroom products online than it is to meet your “shroom guy”. Our products are of the highest quality and are packed in discrete odourless vacuum sealed packages. They are shipped according to shipping couriers recommended best practice and tracked all the way to your home.
Police cannot interfere with your mail because the Post Office Corporation Act stops them from getting warrants to seize mail, unless there’s a national security risk. To date, no one has been arrested or had any problems receiving shrooms in the mail.
We have shipped thousands of orders all across Canada and there’s never been a single incident involving our customers getting into trouble with the law or using our website to buy magic mushroom or micro-dosing products.
Yes! At CybinDose.com, we believe in giving our customers the ultimate experience when using shrooms. That’s why we only offer the highest quality of products from the best and most reputable sources and growers. As magic mushroom enthusiasts ourselves, we personally sample and test all products to ensure they meet our highest standards. Don’t take our word for it, read our customer website reviews and product reviews.
Anyone in Canada who is over the age of 19 can buy on our site. We do not sell to minors – we are very strict on this policy and there are no exceptions.
We only ship coast to coast within Canada.
Magic mushrooms are mushrooms that contain psilocybin and psilocin. These substances are hallucinogens and have been used by people for thousands of years. There are over 75 subtropical species of magic mushrooms. Since many species look alike it can be hard to tell them apart. The two compounds in magic mushrooms (psilocybin and psilocyn) are hallucinogen, thus consuming them will provide an altered state of consciousness to the consumer.
Micro-dosing means to take a miniscule/non intoxicating dose to achieve the benefits to health. It is the administration of doses so low that they will not provide a full body effect but high enough for a cellular response and positive change.
There are many benefits to consuming magic mushrooms, and they have been used in many cultures around the world for thousands of years. The benefits of magic mushrooms are being recognized in a big way.
- Studies have shown “a single dose of psilocybin produced substantial and enduring decreases in depressed mood and anxiety along with increases in quality of life” (Journal of Psychopharmacolocy).
- The mystical and profound experiences that so many have experienced since the 1960s in American culture are now being explored in mainstream medical science. The results are compelling and paint a proven, positive, symbiotic picture of magic mushrooms as a power healer.
- Clinical trials are being run to use magic mushrooms on patients with life-threatening cancer. These trials are trying to understand how a high magic mushroom dose administered in a therapeutic environment can reduce psychological stress and anxiety that comes with life-threatening diagnosis.
- Psilocybin is proven to improve neuroplasticity. This is the brain’s ability to learn and grow and change.
- Magic mushrooms treats Cluster headaches. Anecdotal evidence suggests in the 2000s, medical professionals started taking notice of psilocybin and LSD as a possible treatment for cluster headaches after some of their patients reported remission following a recreational use of psychedelics.
- Magic mushrooms have successfully reduced symptoms of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) in a small study of patients who did not respond to conventional serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SRI) drug therapy.
- Magic mushrooms have been used as part of an assisted treatment plan to treat alcoholism. Reports show that significant reduction in drinking and abstinence from drinking were reported when magic mushrooms were administered as part of the treatment program.
- Magic mushrooms have been used in a recent trial to help people quit smoking tobacco. In this trial, two to three treatment sessions with psilocybin as part of a larger cognitive-behavioral therapy program for smoking cessation had an 80% success rate. 12 out of the 15 subjects were able to quit smoking! Conventional smoking cessation approaches such as gum, patches, cold turkey, etc. have about 35% success rate.
- Last but not least, it is fun.